From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up march or March in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
March is the third month of the year in both the Julian and Gregorian calendars.
March may also refer to:
- March (surname), a surname (including a list of people and fictional characters with the surname)
- Marching, the walking of military troops and such in procession according to a steady rhythm
- Parade, a procession of people
- Demonstration (protest), if held in the form of a procession over a long distance
- Death march, a forced march of prisoners of war or other captives or deportees
- The March (1945), death march during the final months of the Second World War in Europe
- March (music), a genre of music associated with marching cadences
- March (Michael Penn album), an album by Michael Penn
- March (Lene Lovich album), an album by Lene Lovich
- "March", a song by Avail from their 1992 album Satiate
- "March", a song by Basement from their 2011 album I Wish I Could Stay Here
- "March", a song by George Tandy Jr.
- "Marching Song", a classical piece by Gustav Holst
- March (territory) or "mark", border regions, of importance in the Medieval history of various countries
- Earl of March, earldoms in England and Scotland
- March, Breisgau, a municipality in the rural district of Breisgau-Hochschwarzwald, Germany
- March, Cambridgeshire, England
- March, Missouri, a community in the United States
- March, Iran, a village in Mazandaran Province, Iran
- March District, Switzerland
- March Air Reserve Base, a military base in Riverside, California named after Peyton C. March, Jr.
- March, German name for the Morava river
- Marches, Drôme, a commune in the Drôme department in France
- Welsh Marches, a region of the UK on and near the border between England and Wales
Literature and popular culture
- March (novel), a novel by Geraldine Brooks
- The March (novel), 2005 historical fiction novel by E. L. Doctorow
- March (comics), a graphic novel trilogy about the U.S. Civil Rights movement by U.S. Congressman John Lewis, Andrew Aydin, and Nate Powell
- Nissan March, a compact car
- March Engineering, a Formula One Team and racing car constructor
- March Entertainment, an animation production company
- M.Arch., Master of Architecture, a professional degree in architecture
- Medically Aware and Responsible Citizens of Hyderabad
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title March.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.