From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up marche, Marche, or marché in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Marche is one of the 20 regions of Italy.
Marche may also refer to:
- Marche, Arkansas, an unincorporated community in Pulaski County, Arkansas, United States
- Marche-en-Famenne, a municipality in Wallonia, Belgium
- Marche, subway station in Milan
- 32 Infantry Division Marche, an Infantry Division of the Italian Army during World War II
Persons with the surname
- Antoine-Alfred Marche (1844-1898), French naturalist and explorer
- Roger Marche (1924–1997), French football (soccer) player
- Stephen Marche (born 1976), Canadian writer
- Marche Radiuju, a character in the tactical role-playing game Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
- Marches, Drôme, a commune in France
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Marche.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.