|Headquarters||Melville, New York|
|Al Berg, CEO|
|Revenue||US$1 Billion (2014)|
Number of employees
Marchon Eyewear is a United States-based manufacturer and distributor of eyewear and sunglasses. Founded in 1983, the company's portfolio includes several licensed brands in addition to its own house brands. The company has its headquarters in New York, along with offices in 17 other countries, with manufacturing in Italy, Japan, and China. The company is headquartered in New York
The company acquired OfficeMate Software Solutions in 1994, which produces eyecare-specific practice management software. In August 2008, the company was acquired by VSP, a major vision insurance company.
Marchon manufactures eyeglasses under the following licensed fashion and sport brands as well as several house brands:
- Dragon Alliance
- Calvin Klein
- Calvin Klein Jeans
- Calvin Klein Collection
- G-Star Raw
- Karl Lagerfeld
- Nike Vision
- Sean John
- X Games
- Nine West
- Liu Jo
- Salvatore Ferragamo 
- Kiss&Kill (European market only)
- Scandinavian Eyewear
- Tres Jolie
- "Al Berg: Executive Profile & Biography". Bloomberg Business. Businessweek. Retrieved 4 June 2015.
- "Marchon Eyewear". Marchon. Retrieved 4 June 2015.
- "VSP and Marchon: Delivering the Best in Eyecare". VSP Blog. August 18, 2008. Retrieved August 27, 2010.
- "Salvatore Ferragamo Extends Licensing Agreement with Marchon Eyewear Until 2021". Marchon Eyewear Press. Retrieved 4 June 2015.
|This United States manufacturing company–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|