||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2011)|
|Spouse(s)||Scott Murphy (m. 2000; divorced)|
|Parent(s)||Jayne Centre Klein
Klein is the daughter of fashion designer Calvin Klein, and his first wife, Jayne Centre. During Alec Baldwin's 2007 Golden Globes acceptance speech, he personally thanked Klein and referred to her as "the greatest producer in the history of broadcast television," to which she received an ovation from the audience.
Klein married model Scott Murphy in 2000 at the Wainscott Chapel in Wainscott, New York. They have since divorced. In 1978, Marci was kidnapped and held for 9 hours until a $100,000 dollar ransom was paid. Police arrested the culprits.
- Splitsville, Page Six (New York Post Story)
- Daisy Dumas (2011-10-20). "Calvin Klein's daughter Marci: 'I sleep with some guy, my dad's name is on their underwear' | Mail Online". Dailymail.co.uk. Retrieved 2013-07-03.
- "Calvin's ex Kelly Klein to become a mother at 50 – Moms & Babies – Moms & Babies - People.com". Celebritybabies.people.com. Retrieved 2013-07-03.
- American Legacy: The Story of John and Caroline Kennedy - C. David Heymann - Google Books. Books.google.com. Retrieved 2013-07-03.
- Rex News: "Calvin Klein at the Wedding of his daughter Marci Klein, Saturday Night Live Producer, to Scott Murphy at Wainscott Chapel in the Hamptons, Long Island, New York" 30 October 2000
- December 19, 2008 (2008-12-19). "Calvin Klein Heiress Marci Klein Is Splitting Up With Model Husband Scott Murphy". NYPOST.com. Retrieved 2013-07-03.
- (6 February 1978). Klein kidnapping ends with arrests, The StarPhoenix (Associated Press story)
|This biographical article related to television in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|