|Born||26 September 1985|
|Occupation(s)||Singer, TV Presenter|
Mroziński was born 26 September 1985 in Inowrocław, Poland. He started his music career at age 8. He participated in a series of children's song Contests in Poland when he was young. In 1997 he won the National French Song Contest (which was held in Radziejów) and received 1st place. He also represented Poland in the International Festival "Singing Mask" and finished in 2nd place. From 1998 he started to take part in hosting TV shows in Poland, he also was semi-finalist in polish edition of Idol. He was host of the Cartoon Network Production "Staraoke" which was recorded in London.
In the semifinal on 25 May 2010, Marcin Mroziński didn't qualify for the finals of Eurovision 2010 in Oslo. In the semi-finals his song Legenda gained 13th place.
On 11 February 2017, it was revealed that Mroziński (under his English stage name, Martin Fitch) will compete in the 2017 edition of Krajowe Eliminacje for the Eurovision Song Contest 2017 with the song Fight for Us.
He was a cast in following musicals:
- "The Phantom Of The Opera as Raoul de Chagny - Teatr Muzyczny ROMA, Warszaw, 2008
- "Boyband" (by Peter Quilter) as Sean - Teatr Kwadrat, Warsaw, 1998
- "Les Misérables" as Marius - Teatr Muzyczny ROMA, Warszaw, since 2010
- Dahlander, Gustav (2010-02-14). "Marcin Mrozinski to Eurovision for Poland!". EBU. Retrieved 2010-02-14.
- Sergiusz Królak (2017-01-11). "Eurowizja 2017 - krajowe eliminacje. Kto wystąpi?". plejada.pl (in Polish). Plejada.pl. Retrieved 2017-01-12.
with I Don't Wanna Leave
|Poland in the Eurovision Song Contest
|This article about a Polish singer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|