From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up marco, marĉo, marcò, or Marco in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Marco may refer to:
- Marco (given name), people with the given name "Marco"
- Georg Marco (1863–1923), Romanian chess player of German origin
- Marco, New Zealand, a locality in the Taranaki Region
- Marco de Canaveses, a city
- Marco, Indiana, an unincorporated town
- Marco, Missouri, an unincorporated community
- Marco Island, Florida, a city and an island
Science and technology
- Mars Cube One (MarCO), a pair of small satellites to flyby planet Mars
- MARCO, a macrophage receptor protein that in humans is encoded by the MARCO gene
- Mid-Atlantic Regional Council on the Ocean (MARCO)
- Marco, the official window manager of MATE (software)
- Marco (Animorphs), one of the six main characters in the book series Animorphs
- "Marco" (Better Call Saul), an episode of Better Call Saul
- Marco: 3000 Leagues in Search of Mother, a Japanese anime series
- Museo de Arte Contemporáneo de Monterrey (MARCO), the Museum of Contemporary Art in Monterrey, Mexico
- F.C. Marco, a former football club from Marco de Canaveses, Portugal
- Hurricane Marco
- Marco (album), an album of Marco Antonio Solis
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Marco.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.