|Occupation||Italian television personality and radio host|
After starting at age 21 to work for in Tuscan radio with Marco Vigiani, he began broadcasting nationally with Radio Deejay, for which he has produced several programs (Baldini Ama Laurenti, Tutti per l'una, Baldini's land, Marco Baldo Show). In 1989 Marco first broadcast his show Viva Radio Deejay on the Milanese network with Rosario Fiorello, who provided impressions and characters. In 1987 he hosted the Videomusic program On the air.
He has had several personal problems (such heavy losses in horse race betting ). This led him to be dropped from Radio DeeJay, after which he moved for a short time to Italy Radio Network (RIN), where he conducted along with Fave, Angelo and Max, a program called Le Fave del Mattino (The Morning Beans). His personal problems continued and he was also forced to leave his position at the RIN.
Baldini produced the radio version of the television program "Tonight I'll pay ... Revolution", broadcast on Rai Uno in 2004 and hosted by Fiorello. Baldini managed the radio transmission, and interacted with Fiorello in a series of sketches similar to those used in the program Viva Radio2.
In September 2007, Marco married the radio host Stefania Lillo, with his friend Fiorello as best man.
He is a fan of the ACF Fiorentina soccer team.
- (2008) - Fiat series of commercials shot in the studio of Viva Radio 2 with his colleague Fiorello
- (2011-2012)- Wind, advertising always Fiorello is where the new "nice phone"
- http://www.MarcoBaldo.it official website
- Marco, Baldini (2002). Uno è famoso, l'altro no: il meglio di Viva Radio2. Mondadori. p. 153 pg.
- Marco, Baldini (2005). Il giocatore (ogni scommessa è un debito). Dalai editore. p. 219. ISBN 8884907748.
- C., Carla (12/02/2008). "Il mattino ha l'oro in bocca: dal romanzo di Marco Baldini". Cineblog. Check date values in:
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2010-06-20. Retrieved 2013-04-02.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "Fiorello e Marco Baldini, nuovo spot Fiat". Megamodo. 30 September 2008.