|Date of birth||21 April 1983|
|Place of birth||Conegliano, Italy|
|Height||1.79 m (5 ft 10 1⁄2 in)|
|2002–2003||→ Lecce (loan)||29||(0)|
|2003–2004||→ Parma (loan)||24||(0)|
|2004–2005||→ Sampdoria (loan)||8||(0)|
|2013–2014||→ Verona (loan)||23||(1)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 6 September 2015.
Donadel is a youth product of Milan, playing for the youth side between 1998 and 2002, winning the Torneo di Viareggio in 1999 and 2001, before being promoted to the senior side. While on the books of Milan he was loaned to Lecce, Parma (co-ownership), Sampdoria and finally Fiorentina in January 2005. After a successful half-season long loan with Fiorentina, he was signed on a permanent basis. In 2005–06 he was a regular for coach Cesare Prandelli, who had already appreciated the skills of Donadel, as they were together at Parma. In June 2007, he was offered a new contract which would last until June 2011.
On 24 June 2011, he signed a four-year contract with Napoli. During his stay with Napoli he only appeared in four league matches and during the 2013/14 season he was sent on loan to Verona where he was a regular starter for the club. Once his loan spell with Verona concluded Donadel went on trial with Major League Soccer side Montreal Impact. Donadel officially signed with the Montreal Impact on 1 December 2014. His 30 yard strike in a 3–0 home win against Columbus Crew, on 11 July 2015, was voted MLS goal of the week for the 19th week of the 2015 MLS season.
Donadel was the captain of Italy under-21 team between 2004 and 2006, and won the 2004 European Under-21 Football Championship, totalling 31 appearances and 1 goal. Donadel also won a bronze medal with Italy at the 2004 Summer Olympics football tournament. He also holds a passport for the country of Liechtenstein.
- Italy under-21
- "Donadel set for Lecce". Sky Sports. 10 July 2002. Retrieved 17 December 2009.
- "Samp sign duo". Sky Sports. 9 July 2004. Retrieved 17 December 2009.
- "Donadel delight at Fiorentina faith". UEFA.com. 28 June 2007. Retrieved 17 December 2009.
- "Italian midfielder Marco Donadel joins the Impact". impactmontreal.com. 1 December 2014. Retrieved 1 December 2014.
- "Match report: IMFC shuts out Columbus Crew SC 3-0 on Saturday night". Montreal Impact. 11 July 2015. Retrieved 19 July 2015.
- "Montreal Impact midfielder Marco Donadel's laser runs away with AT&T Goal of the Week honors". MLS. 17 July 2015. Retrieved 19 July 2015.
- "Donadel, Marco" (in Italian). FIGC. Retrieved 19 July 2015.
- "Cavaliere Ordine al Merito della Repubblica Italiana Sig. Marco Donadel" (in Italian). Retrieved 19 July 2015.
- Profile at ACF Fiorentina official site
- stats. at Voetbal International (Dutch)
- National Team stats. at FIGC official site (Italian)