Marco Haller (cyclist)
Haller at the 2015 Tour de France in his Austrian National champions jersey
|Full name||Marco Haller|
|Born||1 April 1991|
Sankt Veit an der Glan, Austria
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Weight||72 kg (159 lb)|
|Current team||Team Katusha–Alpecin|
|RLM Kostel's Radshop|
|2010||Tyrol–Team Radland Tirol|
|One-day races and Classics|
Born in Sankt Veit an der Glan, Haller took his first win on the UCI World Tour, at the 2012 Tour of Beijing, in a mass sprint where he had the upper hand on established sprinters such as Alessandro Petacchi (Lampre–ISD) and Elia Viviani (Liquigas–Cannondale). In 2015, he was the surprise winner of the Tour des Fjords after featuring in the last stage's breakaway.
He was named in the start list for the 2015 Tour de France for the first time where he got into the breakaway of the day on stage 16 and was caught by the bunch before the last climb of the day together with Adam Hansen. He won the Austrian National Road Race Championships in 2015.
- Tour de l'Abitibi
- 1st Stages 1, 4, 5 & 6
- 2nd Porec Trophy
- 5th Road race, UCI Road World Under–23 Championships
- 1st Stage 4 Tour of Beijing
- 1st Mountains classification Three Days of De Panne
- 7th Overall Tour des Fjords
- 1st Stage 3 (TTT)
- 7th Overall Arctic Race of Norway
- 10th Le Samyn
- 1st Stage 8 Tour of Austria
- 2nd Road race, National Under–23 Road Championships
- 1st Road race, National Road Championships
- 1st Overall Tour des Fjords
- 3rd Gran Premio Nobili Rubinetterie
- 10th GP Impanis-Van Petegem
- 10th Scheldeprijs
- 1st Overall Bay Classic Series
- 7th Scheldeprijs
Grand Tour general classification results timeline
|Tour de France||126||162||155|
|Vuelta a España||—||—||118|
|—||Did not compete|
|DNF||Did not finish|
- "Katusha-Alpecin announce reduced 24-rider roster for 2019". Cyclingnews.com. Immediate Media Company. 20 November 2018. Retrieved 4 January 2019.
- "Marco Haller ¦ Humanomed". www.humanomed.at. Archived from the original on 2016-04-10. Retrieved 2016-03-22.
- Ben Atkins (12 October 2012). "Tour of Beijing: Marco Haller takes first professional win on stage four to Chang Ping". Velo Nation. Velo Nation LLC. Retrieved 13 October 2012.
- Jean-François Quénet (31 May 2015). "Tour des Fjords: Boasson Hagen wins final stage". Cyclingnews.com. Future plc. Retrieved 4 June 2015.
- "2015 Tour de France start list". Velo News. Retrieved 2 July 2015.
- "Five talking points from stage 16 of the Tour de France - Cycling Weekly". Cycling Weekly. Retrieved 2016-03-22.
- "National Championship, Road, Elite, Austria (Men)". Cycling Archives. Retrieved 30 June 2016.
- Marco Haller at Cycling Archives
|This biographical article relating to Austrian cycling is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|