December 8, 1970
|Occupation||Marketing, brand, and product specialist|
|Known for||Ferrari, Maserati, Scuderia Ferrari|
|Title||CBO and CCO at Faraday Future|
Marco Mattiacci (born 8 December 1970) is an Italian businessman.
He was formerly the global chief brand officer and chief commercial officer at Faraday Future, president and CEO of Ferrari North America, president and CEO of Ferrari Asia Pacific, and a former managing director and team principal of Scuderia Ferrari Formula 1 racing team.
Born in Rome, Mattiacci studied economics at the University La Sapienza. He later attended Columbia University Business School before being accepted into the INSEAD international executive program in Singapore.
From 1989 to 1999, Mattiacci worked in the Jaguar Cars marketing department in the United Kingdom. In 1999, he was signed by Ferrari as an area sales manager in the Americas and the Middle East. From 2001 to 2002, Mattiacci was promoted to manage the launch of the Maserati brand in the North American market.
In 2006, he was named president and CEO of Ferrari Asia Pacific. In 2009, Mattiacci was selected as one of 100 leaders of Outstanding Foreign Enterprises in China by Management World Press and the Development Research Center of the State Council of the State of China.
He was named president and CEO of Ferrari North America in 2010. He won the 2012 Automotive Executive of the Year Award for raising Ferrari brand sales by 20% in North, Central, and South American markets while maintaining a “sharp focus on consumer satisfaction, ownership experience, and brand integrity.” During his tenure, Ferrari nearly doubled brand sales in these markets.
- "Marco Mattiacci". oldracingcars.com. Retrieved 21 April 2014.
- Lambert, Fred (2016-06-09). "Faraday Future hires a bunch of executives from legacy luxury automakers to lead marketing". Electrek. Retrieved 2016-06-20.
- "Faraday Future hires former Ferrari North America CEO - Roadshow". Roadshow. Retrieved 2016-06-20.
- Brandon Turkus. "Faraday Future to hire former Ferrari exec Marco Mattiacci". Autoblog. Retrieved 2016-06-20.
- "UPDATE - Faraday Future Hires Auto Industry Leader, Marco Mattiacci". Yahoo Finance. Retrieved 2016-06-20.
- Joseph, Noah. "These are the front-runners to take over at Ferrari". Autoblog. Retrieved 2016-06-20.
- Spurgeon, Brad (2014-11-28). "Marco Mattiacci Speaks About His Short-Lived Stint With Ferrari". The New York Times. ISSN 0362-4331. Retrieved 2016-06-20.
- "Ferrari: chi è Marco Mattiacci - Panorama". Panorama (in Italian). 2014-04-14. Retrieved 2016-06-20.
- "Faraday Future Hires Auto Industry Leader, Marco Mattiacci". Market Wired. Retrieved 15 November 2017.
- America, Ferrari Maserati North. "Unique Maserati Campaign Offers High-Profile Message & Experience". www.prnewswire.com. Retrieved 2016-06-20.
- "2012 Exec of the Year". www.dnvba.com.
- "CNBC" (PDF).
- "Horse Talk | Issue 120 | Forza". www.forza-mag.com. Retrieved 2016-06-20.
- Allen, James (2014-10-30). "Ferrari chooses company man Marco Mattiacci to revive F1 team". Financial Times. ISSN 0307-1766. Retrieved 2016-06-20.
- "Stefano Domenicali resigns as Ferrari team principal, replaced by Marco Mattiacci | Fox News". Fox News. 2014-04-14. Retrieved 2016-06-20.