Marco Polo (1962 film)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Directed by||Piero Pierotti|
|Music by||Angelo Francisco Lavagnino|
|Edited by||Ornella Micheli|
Marco Polo (Italian: L'avventura di un italiano in Cina) is a 1962 historical adventure film directed by Piero Pierotti. The American English-dubbed version includes scenes directed by Hugo Fregonese and a new score by Les Baxter.
- Rory Calhoun as Marco Polo
- Yoko Tani as Princess Amurroy
- Camillo Pilotto as Grand Khan
- Pierre Cressoy as Cuday
- Michael Chow as Ciu-Lin
- Tiny Yong as Tai-Au (credited as Thien-Huong)
- Franco Ressel
Comic book adaption
- Kinnard & Crnkovich 2017, p. 112.
- "Marco Polo" (in French). Bifi.fr. Retrieved 12 September 2017.
- Roberto Chiti; Roberto Poppi; Enrico Lancia; Mario Pecorari. Dizionario del cinema italiano. I film. Gremese Editore, 1992. ISBN 8876055932.
- Suzanne Conklin Akbari; Amilcare A. Iannucci; John Tulk. Marco Polo and the Encounter of East and West. Toronto Press, 2008. ISBN 0802099289.
- "Charlton Comics: Marco Polo". Grand Comics Database.
- Charlton Comics: Marco Polo at the Comic Book DB (archived from the original)
|This article related to an Italian film of the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to a French film of the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|