|Full name||Marco Schönbächler|
|Date of birth||11 January 1990|
|Place of birth||Urdorf, Switzerland|
|Height||1.71 m (5 ft 7 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 19 August 2015.
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 19 August 2014
He was part of the 2006–07 and 2008–2009 Swiss Championship winning team.
On 17 August 2013, Schönbächler scored a hat-trick for Zürich in the first round of the Swiss Cup, leading his side to a 6-0 victory over FC Bassersdorf. In the next round on 15 September 2013, Schönbächler scored Zürich's second goal, as his side twice came from behind to defeat Stade Lausanne Ouchy 3—2. Schönbächler's goal-scoring streak continued into the quarter-finals, as he scored Zürich's equalizing goal in an eventual 4-1 defeat of FC Baden in the quarter-finals on 9 November. His first league goal of the season came on 24 November, scoring Zürich's second goal in a 4—1 defeat of FC Sion.
- FC Zürich
- "Stats Centre: Marco Schönbächler Facts". Guardian.co.uk. Retrieved 2010-04-07.
- "FC Zurich Wins Cup Game against FC Bassersdorf 6:0". FCZ. 17 August 2013. Retrieved 2 May 2014.
- "FC Zurich Wins Cup Match against FC Stade Lausanne Ouchy 3-2". FCZ. 15 September 2013. Retrieved 2 May 2014.
- "Würth Swiss Cup: FC Zurich Beats FC Baden 4-1". FCZ. 9 November 2013. Retrieved 2 May 2014.
- "Zürich vs. Sion 4-1". Soccerway. 24 November 2013. Retrieved 2 May 2014.
|This biographical article relating to Swiss football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|