Marcos, Ilocos Norte
Map of Ilocos Norte showing the location of Marcos
|Region||Ilocos Region (Region I)|
|• Mayor||Arsenio Agustin|
|• Total||72.77 km2 (28.10 sq mi)|
|Population (2015 census)|
|• Density||240/km2 (630/sq mi)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+8)|
|IDD : area code||+63 (0)77|
|Income class||4th class; rural|
Marcos is a fourth class municipality in the province of Ilocos Norte, Philippines. The municipality is named after the Marcos political family. According to the 2015 census, it has a population of 17,777 people.
- Pacifico (Agunit)
- Imelda (Capariaan)
- Elizabeth (Culao)
- Lydia (Pob.)
- Valdez (Biding)
- Tabucbuc (Ragas)
|Population census of Marcos|
|Source: Philippine Statistics Authority|
In the 2015 census, the population of Marcos, Ilocos Norte, was 17,777 people, with a density of 240 inhabitants per square kilometre or 620 inhabitants per square mile.
- "Official City/Municipal 2013 Election Results". Intramuros, Manila, Philippines: Commission on Elections (COMELEC). 11 September 2013. Retrieved 30 September 2013.
- "Province: Ilocos Norte". PSGC Interactive. Quezon City, Philippines: Philippine Statistics Authority. Retrieved 12 November 2016.
- Census of Population (2015). "Region I (Ilocos Region)". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. PSA. Retrieved 20 June 2016.
- Census of Population and Housing (2010). "Region I (Ilocos Region)". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. NSO. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
- Census of Population (1995, 2000 and 2007). "Region I (Ilocos Region)". Total Population by Province, City and Municipality. NSO. Archived from the original on 24 June 2011.
- "Province of Ilocos Norte". Municipality Population Data. Local Water Utilities Administration Research Division. Retrieved 17 December 2016.
- Philippine Standard Geographic Code
- Philippine Census Information
- Pasyalan Ilocos Norte
- Local Governance Performance Management System
|This article about a location in Ilocos region is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|