From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Marcus, Markus, or Márkus may refer to:
- Marcus, Illinois, an unincorporated community
- Marcus Township, Cherokee County, Iowa
- Marcus, Iowa, a city
- Marcus, Washington, a town
- Mărcuş River, Romania
- Mărcuş, a village in Dobârlău Commune, Covasna County, Romania
- Marcus Island, Japan, also known as Minami-Tori-shima
- USS Marcus (DD-321), a US Navy destroyer (1919-1935)
- Marcus Center, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Marcus Amphitheater, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Marcus (album), 2008 album by Marcus Miller
- Marcus (comedian), finalist on Last Comic Standing season 6
- Marcus & Co., American luxury jewelry retailer from 1892 to 1962 in New York City.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Marcus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.