|Full name||Marcus Ebdon|
|Date of birth||17 October 1970|
|Place of birth||Pontypool, Wales|
|Height||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|Number||Spalding United (manager)|
|2015–||Spalding United (manager)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 08:45, 4 January 2010 (UTC)
Born in Pontypool, Wales, Ebdon started his football career as a trainee and then professional with Everton. He spent six years there before moving to Peterborough United in July 1991. During his time with The Posh, Marcus made 147 appearances and scored 15 goals for the club.
March 1997 seen Ebdon move from Peterborough United to Chesterfield, where he was subject of a £100,000 price tag. Ebdon made a total of 192 appearances and scored 13 goals between 1997 and 2003 for club, before moving to Leyton Orient in August 2003.
Ebdon was only briefly with The O's before moving to Staffordshire side Tamworth in November 2003. At the end of the 2005 Conference National, Ebdon retired and went traveling for a year. In 2006 however, he was called out of retirement to play for Alfreton Town where he was reunited with former Tamworth managers Gary Mills and Darron Gee.
In January 2007, Ebdon was appointed player/manager of Alfreton Town for the remainder of the season following Darron Gee's decision to join Gary Mills as assistant manager at Tamworth. However, in May 2007 he followed Mills and Gee back to Tamworth, where he was appointed Youth Development Officer.
- Marcus Ebdon joins Lambs Archived 30 September 2007 at the Wayback Machine.
- Thorpe & Heggs in
- "Two doubftful, Ebdon departs, Haywood still out". AtherstoneTownFC.co.uk. 9 October 2009. Retrieved 9 October 2009.
- Alfreton appoint from within Archived 5 February 2012 at the Wayback Machine.
- TULIPS: Posh legend Ebdon excited by Spalding role Spalding Guardian, 8 June 2012
- Ebdon Takes Permanent Role Spalding United, 29 November 2015