|Member of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives
from the 147th district
June 9, 2010
|Preceded by||Bob Mensch|
|Residence||Douglass Township, Pennsylvania|
Toepel was elected to the seat in 2010, when she handily won a special election triggered by the resignation of Republican Bob Mensch. Mensch had won another special election held for the State Senate seat vacated by Republican Rob Wonderling, who had resigned to take-over as President and CEO of Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce.
- "Toepel Sworn into Office Representing the 147th Legislative District". Latest News: Press Releases. Pennsylvania House Republican Caucus. Retrieved February 2, 2012.
- "Representative Marcy Toepel". Project VoteSmart. Retrieved February 2, 2012.
- "2010 Special Election for the 147th Legislative District". Pennsylvania Department of State. May 18, 2010. Retrieved October 18, 2010.
- Orenstein, Robert H. (September 30, 2009). "Bob Mensch breezes to victory in State Senate's 24th District". The Allentown Morning Call. Retrieved February 2, 2012.
- State Representative Marcy Toepel official caucus website
- Marcy Toepel (R) official PA House website
|This article about a member of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|