Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up mard in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mard or MARD may refer to:
- Mard (1985 film), directed by Manmohan Desai, starring Amitabh Bachchan and Amrita Singh
- Mard (1998 film), directed by Ganpa Bohra, starring Mithun Chakraborty
- Mard, Chaharmahal and Bakhtiari, a village in Chaharmahal and Bakhtiari Province, Iran
- Mard, Khuzestan, a village in Khuzestan Province, Iran
- Mard Castle, in Dumat Al-Jandal in the north of Saudi Arabia
- Maharashtra Association of Resident Doctors, a medical association in Maharashtra, India
- Men Against Rape and Discrimination or MARD, a campaign launched by Farhan Akhtar in India to spread social awareness against rape and discrimination of women
- Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (Ethiopia)
- Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (Vietnam), a government ministry in Vietnam
- Main Assisted Reserve Deployment system, a skydive safety device. Commonly referred to as a Skyhook.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mard.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.