Marek Aleksander Czarnecki (born on 22 March 1959 in Chorzów) is a Polish politician and Member of the European Parliament for the Masovian Voivodship with the Self-Defense, and is therefore a Non-Inscrit in the European Parliament.
Czarnecki sits on its Committee on Legal Affairs, and is a substitute for the Committee on Civil Liberties, Justice and Home Affairs and a member of the Delegation for relations with Israel. Chairman of the Group on South Asia - "South Asia Peace Forum" in the European Parliament.
- Master of Law from the Faculty of Law and Administration at the University of Warsaw (1986)
- 1983: graduate of the department of Journalism and Political Studies at the University of Warsaw
- 1989-1993: Articled to the bench (1986-1988), articled barrister
- 1997-1998: Voivode of the sub-region of Bialskopodlaski
- 1999-2000: Chairman RUCH S.A
- 2001: Vice-Chairman of the Military Property Agency
- Barrister with 'Czarnecki & Bagińska, Barristers and Legal Advisers' sp.k
- Official website
- Personal profile of Marek Czarnecki in the European Parliament's database of members
- Declaration (PDF) of financial interests (Polish)
|This article about a Member of the European Parliament is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Polish politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|