He started his career in 1991 with Rover Cars. In 1995, after Rover's takeover by BMW, he moved to BMW Designworks in California, eventually becoming Senior Designer and leading the design direction of Land Rover future production models, the most significant of which was the 2003 Range Rover.
His works include the Aston Martin One-77, the DBS, the Rapide, the 2012 Aston Martin Vanquish, the Aston Martin Vulcan Hypercar, the Rolls-Royce Phantom, the Lincoln MKX Concept and Navicross Concept Cars.
In June 2014, the Aston Martin DP100 was unveiled, which is a concept car designed for the videogame Gran Turismo 6. In 2015 Reichman directed the design of the Aston Martin DB10 concept car, used in the James Bond film Spectre.
- "Aston Martin launches the Vulcan". The Telegraph. Retrieved 26 February 2015.
- Carter, Melanie (31 May 2005). "Marek Reichman Appointed New Director Of Design For Aston Martin". Carpages.
- "Reichman". Design Council. Retrieved 2015-11-23.
- "You Ask, Aston Martin Answer: Marek Reichman On Your Questions - Speedhunters". Speedhunters. Retrieved 2015-11-23.
- Pollard, Tim (27 June 2014). "Aston Martin DP100 Vision Gran Turismo (2014) unveiled". Car Magazine.
- Philip, Sam (15 October 2015). "Bond special: how 007's amazing Aston Martin DB10 came to be". Top Gear.
|This article about an artist, architect or photographer from England is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|