||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (September 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Beauty pageant titleholder|
|Born||Marelisa Gibson Villegas
26 August 1988
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Title(s)||Miss Miranda 2009
Miss Venezuela 2009
|Miss Venezuela 2009
Miss Universe 2010
Gibson was born in Caracas, where she use to study architecture at the Central University of Venezuela. She speaks Spanish, English and French. Gibson currently attends the Art Institute of Philadelphia for Interior Design.
She represented Venezuela in the 2010 Miss Universe pageant, in Las Vegas, Nevada, U.S., on August 23, and did not make it to the Top 15. This was only the third time in twenty-eight years that Venezuela was not among the semifinalists after Ana Karina Áñez in 2004 and Jictzad Viña in 2006.
- "Marelisa Gibson fue electa Miss Venezuela 2009". El Nacional. Retrieved 2009-09-24.
-  Archived April 29, 2009, at the Wayback Machine.
- "Representante del estado Miranda electa Miss Venezuela". El Universal. Retrieved 2009-09-24.
-  Archived September 14, 2009, at the Wayback Machine.
- "Ellas han sido Miss Venezuela". Bellezavenezolana.net. Retrieved 2012-09-28.
- ""El Rostro Más Lindo 2009" es Marelisa Gibson". Venevision. Retrieved 2009-09-02.
-  Archived September 28, 2009, at the Wayback Machine.
|Awards and achievements|
|This biography article about a Venezuelan contestant in a beauty pageant is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|