Women's and children's advocate
|Known for||Miss Tahiti 1990|
Miss France 1991
Georges father is German and her mother is of Tahitian and American descent. She is the niece of Edna Tepava, Miss Tahiti 1973 and Miss France 1974. She was raised in Punaauia, Tahiti and began her career as a model. She won the Miss Tahiti pageant in 1990 which qualified her to run for Miss France which she won in 1991. In 2016, she married Guess? Inc. co-founder Paul Marciano in Bora Bora. They have two children, Ryan (born 2006) and Gia (born 2012). The couple lives in Los Angeles. Today she works as an advocate for the protection of children and women from abuse.
- "Le mariage de Mareva Georges et Paul Marciano en images" (in French). TNTV. November 15, 2016.
- "Mareva Georges et Paul Marciano vont se marier à Bora Bora" (in French). Franceinfo. October 25, 2016.
- Plichart, Cybèle (August 28, 2015). "Mareva Georges, ambassadrice de la Polynésie française" (in French). Franceinfo.
- ""Embrasse-moi si tu m'aimes" : Mareva Georges prend la défense des vahine" (in French). Tahiti Info. January 26, 2016.
| Miss Tahiti
| Miss France
|This French biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biography article about a European contestant in a beauty pageant is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
- Mareva Georges Marciano official website