Margański & Mysłowski
Margański & Mysłowski Zakłady Lotnicze (Margański & Mysłowski Aviation Works) is a Polish aircraft and glider manufacturer, located in Bielsko-Biała. It designs and manufactures unlimited category aerobatic gliders and powered aircraft, wind turbines and composite structures.
The company began as Zakład Remontów i Produkcji Sprzętu Lotniczego (ZRiPS, Aviation Equipment Repair and Production Works), created in 1986 by Edward Margański, and became the first privately owned aviation works in communist Poland after World War II. At first it repaired gliders. In the 1990s it undertook design work and designed gliders for Swift and MDM. The main designer was the gifted Edward Margański.
In 2001 the company started work on utility and training aircraft of composite construction and the corporate identity became E. Margański i Wspólnicy (E. Margański & Partners), a limited partnership. In 2005 the corporate identity was again revised to become a limited liability company Margański and Mysłowski Zakłady Lotnicze Sp. z o.o. In 2011 company's status has been changed to Joint-stock company and its full name has been changed to Zakłady Lotnicze Margański&Mysłowski S.A.
- Swift S-1 (single-seat aerobatic glider)
- MDM-1 Fox (two-seater aerobatic glider)
- Malgosia (motor Fox)
- Solo-Fox (conversion of the MDM-1 Fox prototype into a single seater)
- EM-10 Bielik (low-cost jet aeroplane for fighter pilots training)
- EM-11 Orka (four-seater touring / executive aircraft)
- Website of Margański & Mysłowski Zakłady Lotnicze Sp. z o. o. - accessed 2008-03-20
- Margański & Mysłowski: Malgosia - accessed 2008-03-21
- Margański & Mysłowski: Fox- accessed 2008-03-21
- SAGA: Fox - accessed 2008-03-21
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Margański&Mysłowski Zakłady Lotnicze.|
|This aeronautical company–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about wind power is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|