Margaret à Barrow
Around 1520, Margaret Aborough married the author Thomas Elyot. Margaret and Thomas sat for portraits by Hans Holbein the Younger at the home of Thomas More. No oil paintings of these portraits survive. The drawings are held by the Royal Collection Trust.
- Emerson, Kathy Lynn. "A Who's Who of Tudor Women: A". Retrieved 6 May 2014.
- McGerr, Rosemarie Potz (2011-01-01). A Lancastrian Mirror for Princes: The Yale Law School New Statutes of England. Indiana University Press. ISBN 0253356415.
- Berglar, Peter (2009-01-01). Thomas More: A Lonely Voice Against the Power of the State. Scepter Publishers. ISBN 9781594170737.
- "Hans Holbein the Younger (1497/8-1543) - Margaret, Lady Elyot (c.1500-1560)". www.royalcollection.org.uk. Retrieved 2017-01-18.
- "Hans Holbein the Younger (1497/8-1543) - Sir Thomas Elyot (c.1490-1546)". www.royalcollection.org.uk. Retrieved 2017-01-18.
|This English biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|