Margaret of Thuringia
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Margarethe of Saxony)
See also: Margaret of Saxony (disambiguation)
|This article does not cite any sources. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Margaret of Thuringia|
Margaret of Thuringia with her husband, John Cicero, Elector of Brandenburg
|Spouse(s)||John Cicero, Elector of Brandenburg|
|Father||William III, Duke of Luxemburg|
|Mother||Anne, Duchess of Luxembourg|
|Died||13 July 1501
Family and children
- Wolfgang, born and died 1482.
- Joachim I Nestor (21 February 1484–11 July 1535), Elector Brandenburg.
- Elisabeth, born and died 1486.
- Albert (1490, Berlin–24 September 1545, Mainz), Cardinal since 1518, Archbishop of Magdeburg in 1513-14, Archbishop of Mainz in 1514-45.
- Anna (27 August 1487, Berlin–3 May 1514, Kiel), married 10 April 1502 to the future King Frederick I of Denmark (she was never queen consort, since she died before her husband's accession).
- Ursula (17 October 1488–18 September 1510, Güstrow), married 16 February 1507 to Henry V, Duke of Mecklenburg.
Margaret of ThuringiaBorn: 1449 Died: 13 July 1501
Anna of Saxony
|Electress consort of Brandenburg
11 March 1486 – 9 January 1499
Title next held byElizabeth of Denmark