||This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (January 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Margarita Borisovna Terekhova|
August 25, 1942 |
Turinsk, Sverdlovsk Oblast, Russian SFSR
Margarita Terekhova was born on August 25, 1942 in the town of Turinsk, Sverdlovsk Oblast. In school, Margarita was interested in sport and was a basketball captain. She finished school with a gold medal.
From 1959 she studied at the physics and mathematics faculty at the Tashkent State University from 1959 until 1961. After that she went to Moscow and tried to get into VGIK but her application was declined. After that she enrolled to study at the school-studio of Yuri Zavadsky at the Mossovet Theatre.
Terekhova's acting debut was in 1965 in the film Hello, That's Me!. Margarita became particularly popular in the late 1970s, after the release of a costumed musical TV films "Dog in the Manger" and D'Artagnan and Three Musketeers. At first she played the capricious Countess Diana de Belflor, in the second - the treacherous Milady. Leading roles followed in films made by directors including Andrei Smirnov and Ilya Averbakh (Monologue, 1972) as well as the dual-role in Andrei Tarkovsky's acclaimed The Mirror (1975). And more international co-productions came after, including George Cukor's The Blue Bird (1976) and Konrad Wolf's Mama, I'm Alive (1977). Terekhova's subsequent work in film proved her high level of acting expertise but did not reach such great success as her earlier work.
- Father - Boris Terekhov - actor of the Sverdlovsk Theater.
- Mother - actress Galina Stanislavovna Tomasevic.
- Her first husband (1964-1967) - Vyacheslav Butenko, actor, Honored Artist of Russia.
- Second husband (1967-1969) - Savva Kirillovich Hashimov (March 5, 1940 - January 11, 2012), Bulgarian actor. They met on the set of "Running on Waves".
- Third husband (1980-1995) - Georgiy Yurievich Gavrilov (born 1958), director.
In the movie "The Seagull" Alexander had act under the pseudonym "Turaev", as director Margarita Terekhova (also starring as Anna Terekhova) believed that three people with the Terekhov name is too much for one film.
- daughter in law - Tatiana Naynik, daughter Vera Terekhova (b. 2015).
- Honored Artist of the RSFSR (1976)
- Grand Prix of the International Film Festival of Auteur Pictures in San Remo, Italy (1991, for participation in the film "Only for crazy")
- Prize of the International Film Festival Nordic in Rouen, France (1992, for participation in the film "For Crazies Only")
- International Film Festival prize in Bruges, Belgium (1993, for participation in the film "For Crazies Only")
- People's Artist of Russia (1996)
- Honorary Diploma and a prize (for his contribution to cinema) Tenth Moscow Festival of National Cinema "Moscow Premiere" (2012)
- Order of Honour (2013)
Stage Roles and Filmography
- Cleopatra in the play Caesar and Cleopatra by Bernard Shaw (1964);
- Gertrude in the play Hamlet by William Shakespeare
- Marie in the play The Clown based on the novel by Heinrich Böll (1968);
- Sonya in the play Crime and Punishment based on the novel by Fyodor Dostoyevsky (1971);
- Elizabeth in "Royal Hunt" based on the play by Leonid Zorin (1977);
- Lybov Sergeevna in "Theme with Variations" by Samuel Aleshin (1979).
- 1966 Hello, That's Me! as Tanya
- 1970 Belorussian station as Natasha Shipilova, Sasha's girlfriend
- 1972 Monologue as Tasya, Sretensky's daughter
- 1975 For the Rest of His Life as Faina and one-legged pregnant woman
- 1975 The Mirror as the young Maria/Natalia
- 1976 The Blue Bird as Milk
- 1976 Trust as Aleksandra Kollontai
- 1977 Mama, I'm Alive as Svetlana
- 1977 Dog in the Manger as countess Diana de Belflor
- 1978 D'Artagnan and Three Musketeers as Milady de Winter
- Dmitry Gordon. "Маргарита ТЕРЕХОВА: "Рубить голову петуху? С какой стати? Я же артистка, а не этот самый — как его? — живодер"" [Margarita Terekhova, "Cut the head of a rooster? For what reason? I'm an actor, and not the - what is it? - flayer "]. Bulvar Gordona.
- "Всенародная миледи Маргарита Терехова - Обычно не дает интервью. Но нам — исключение" [The people's Milady Margarita Terekhova - Usually she does not give interviews. But we are granted the exception]. Mossovet Theatre.
- "Маргаритa Тереховa". VokrugTV. Retrieved 2017-01-02.
- "Биография Маргариты Тереховой". RIA Novosti. Retrieved 2015-03-18.
- "Биография Маргариты Тереховой на сайте www.rusactors.ru" [Biography of Margarita Terekhova on www.rusactors.ru]. rusactors.ru.
- Dmitry Gordon. "Маргарита ТЕРЕХОВА: "В Талькова стреляли со стороны зрителей, когда он выступал на сцене. Он прошептал: "Как больно...", шагнул вперед и упал" Часть II" [Margarita Terekhova: "Talkova was shot from the side of the audience when he performed on stage. He whispered, "It hurts ...", stepped forward and fell", Part II]. Bulvar Gordona.
- "Памяти Игоря Талькова посвящается… Статьи" [Dedicated to the memory of Igor Talkov ... Articles]. talkov.info.
- "Маргарита Терехова: "Я не буду до конца своих дней актрисой"" [Margarita Terekhova, "I will not be just an actress until the end of my days"]. Segondya.
- "Миледи в жизни и на сцене. "Неподарочный" характер Маргариты Тереховой" [Milady in life and on stage. "Non-courteous" character of Margarita Terekhova]. Argumenty i Fakty.
- "Маргарита Терехова: "Сын перестал разговаривать со мной" [Margarita Terekhova, "My son has stopped talking to me"].
- "Народная артистка России Маргарита Терехова отмечает 70-летний юбилей" [People's Artist of Russia, Margarita Terekhova marks her 70th anniversary]. Argumenty i Fakty.
- "Анна Терехова, дочь Маргариты Великой" [Anna Terekhova, daughter of Margarita the Great]. Argumenty i Fakty.
- "От Маргариты Тереховой две недели скрывали смерть бывшего мужа" [For to weeks the death of Margarita Terekhova's former husband was hidden from her]. eg.ru.
- "Терехов (Тураев) Александр" [Terekhov (Turaev) Alexander].
- "Прекрасный сфинкс Маргарита Терехова" [Lovely sphinx Margarita Terekhova]. womenclub.ru.
- "Маргарита Терехова во второй раз стала бабушкой" [Margarita Terekhova has become a grandmother for the second time]. eg.ru.
- "Маргарита Терехова получила первый за свою кинокарьеру приз" [Margarita Terekhova has received an award for the first time in her film career]. RIA Novosti.