(Redirected from Margie (film))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Margie in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Margie is a feminine nickname and given name.
Margie may also refer to:
- "Margie" (song), a 1920 jazz standard by Con Conrad, J. Russel Robinson and Benny Davis
- Margie (TV series), a 1960s situation comedy
- Margie (1946 film), a film starring Jeanne Crain
- Margie (1940 film), a 1940 American comedy film
- Margie, Minnesota, United States, an unincorporated community
- Margie, Alberta, Canada, a locality
- Margie (journal), a literary journal also known as American Journal of Poetry
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Margie.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.