|Look up margin in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Margin may refer to:
- Physical or graphical edges
- Continental margin, the zone of the ocean floor that separates the thin oceanic crust from thick continental crust
- Leaf margin, the edge of a leaf (Leaf § Edge (margin))
- Margin (typography), the white space that surrounds the content of a page
- Surgical margin, the tissue near a tumor that is removed to ensure that no cancer cells are left behind
- Figurative edges
- Margin (economics), a set of constraints conceptualised as a border
- Margin (finance), a type of financial collateral used to cover credit risk
- Profit margin, the fraction of revenue that is left after paying expenses
- Marginal frequency distribution, in statistics (Frequency distribution § Joint frequency distributions)
- Margin (machine learning), the distance between a decision boundary and a data point
- Proper names
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Margin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.