Margot Anand (born July 27, 1944) is a French author, teacher, seminar leader and public speaker. She has written numerous books including The Art of Sexual Ecstasy; The Art of Everyday Ecstasy; and The Art of Sexual Magic. Her mother was Protestant, and her father was Russian Orthodox and she was raised in Orthodox religion.
Margot (or "Margo") Anand (Sanskrit "Ananda"=Bliss) received her degree from the Sorbonne in Paris. She began her writing career as a journalist covering the American pop culture scene for French magazines, after which she retreated from public life for an extended period to study Tantra and related disciplines. Having visited the Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh ashram in Pune in the late 1970s and begun to teach tantra there, she subsequently became notable as one of the first teachers to introduce Tantra and Neotantra to a broad public in Europe and America, and has been the subject of numerous articles and interviews. She designed a practice called "SkyDancing Tantra" that is promoted as a tantric practice. Institutes teaching her methods exist in England, France, Switzerland, Germany, The Netherlands, Sweden, Canada and the United States. Anand taught as adjunct faculty with Deepak Chopra at his seminars and conferences for several years and has taught at Dean Ornish's annual retreats for heart patients.
- margotanand.com: An Interview with Virginia Lee
- Kuriansky, Judith (2002). The Complete Idiot's Guide to Tantric Sex. Penguin. p. 310. ISBN 978-0-02-864175-1.
- Tantra: The Path of Ecstasy, Georg Feuerstein, Shambala Press (1998), Page 271 ISBN 9781570623042
- Portraits of Adjustment, Martin Heesacker (Editor), Allyn and Bacon (1994), Page 231 ISBN 9780205158089
- Skydancing Tantra Institute USA
- Skydancing Tantra Institute France
- SkyDancing Tantra Institute
- The Art of Sexual Ecstasy: The Path of Sacred Sexuality for Western Lovers (1 January 1989) Jeremy P. Tarcher Inc. ISBN 0-87477-581-7, ISBN 978-0-87477-581-5
- The Art of Sexual Magic (9 September 1996) Tarcher ISBN 0-87477-840-9, ISBN 978-0-87477-840-3
- The Art of Everyday Ecstasy: The Seven Tantric Keys for Bringing Passion, Spirit and Joy Into Every Part Of Your Life (15 June 1998) Broadway ISBN 0-7679-0164-9, ISBN 978-0-7679-0164-2
- The Kama Sutra of Vatsyayana (Modern Library Classics) (Introduction by Margot Anand, Translation by Richard Francis Burton) (14 May 2002) Modern Library ISBN 0-375-75924-7, ISBN 978-0-375-75924-6
- Sexual Ecstasy: The Art of Orgasm (18 May 2000) Tarcher ISBN 1-58542-028-X, ISBN 978-1-58542-028-5
- The Sexual Ecstasy Workbook (3 February 2005) Tarcher ISBN 1-58542-397-1, ISBN 978-1-58542-397-2
DVDs, Videos, & Audio
- Margot Anand's Secret Keys to the Ultimate Love Life (3 DVD Set)
- The Art of Orgasm – The Multi-Orgasmic Couple (for Men & Women)
- Everyday Ecstasy: Music for Passion, Spirit (Music CD)
- Sexual Magic Meditations: Cultivating Sexual Energy to Transform Your Life (Audio Cassette) (September 1996) Sounds True ISBN 1-56455-360-4, ISBN 978-1-56455-360-7
- SkyDancing Tantra: A Call to Bliss (Music CD)