15 August 1988
|Known for||Miss Táchira 2009 (Winner)|
Miss Venezuela 2009 (1st runner up)
Miss Earth 2010 (Top 7)
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
Mariangela Bonanni is a Venezuelan beauty pageant titleholder and Fashion Model from San Cristóbal, Táchira, Venezuela, who started her career representing her native state Táchira in the Miss Venezuela 2009 pageant on 24 September 2009, and won the title of 1st runner up and Best Catwalk. She subsequently represented Venezuela in the 2010 Miss Earth beauty pageant, in Nha Trang, (Vietnam) on 4 December 2010, and ranked in Top 7.
After the beauty pageants, she began her career as a model in 2012, which she currently continues developing. In her career as a model she has lived in different countries such as Mexico, Spain, Greece, Turkey, London and the United States.
She began her modeling career in 2012 with the agency Model Zone in Mexico City where she did TV commercials for brands such as Always (brand), Ruffles, Doritos, Baileys Irish Cream, Tequila Cazadores and Jose Cuervo, Canon Inc. and Gamesa.
In 2015, she continued to develop her career in Europe, starting in Spain with the agency Berta Models; where she became part of the worldwide campaign for Wella Koleston beauty products.
After being contacted by her current Mother agency Brand Management, she was hired by different agencies around the world where she has worked for magazines such as ELLE, GQ, Brigitte, Hello Monthly, Flair, Paris Match, La Viva, You, The My Fair, Madame Figuero, and Diva&Donna. She has also been part of campaigns for important brands such as Garnier, Wolford, Triumph International, Next plc, Chantelle, Marks & Spencer, Best Company 1982, Myla and Simone Perèlè.
- Miss Táchira 2009 (Winner)
- Miss Venezuela 2009 (1st runner up)
- Miss Venezuela Earth 2010
- Miss Earth 2010 (Top 7)
- http://www.elnorte.com.ve/missvzla.pdf Archived 2011-07-16 at the Wayback Machine
- "Brand / Mariangela Bonanni". Brand Management.
- "Women 360". Women 360 Management.
- "The Hive". The Hive Management.
- "Model / Mariangela Bonanni". Model Management.
- "Line Up / Mariangela Bonanni". Line Up.
- "Two M/ Mariangela Bonanni". Two Management. Archived from the original on 23 June 2019. Retrieved 23 June 2019.
- "DModel / Mariangela Bonanni". DModel Agency.
- "The Lab / Mariangela Bonanni". The Lab Model.
- "Oui / Mariangela Bonanni". Oui Management.
- "Mikas / Mariangela Bonanni". Mikas.
- "Mariángela Bonanni al Miss Venezuela". La Nación. Archived from the original on 19 August 2011. Retrieved 31 May 2009.
- "Marelisa Gibson fue electa Miss Venezuela 2009". El Nacional. Archived from the original on 26 September 2009. Retrieved 24 September 2009.
- "Người đẹp Ấn Độ đăng quang Miss Earth 2010" [Miss India was crowned Miss Earth 2010] (in Vietnamese). Archived from the original on 7 December 2010. Retrieved 4 December 2010.
- Mariangela, Bonanni. "¿Rubia, Pelirroja O Trigueña? El Equipo Ruffles Posa Para Nuestro ¡Lunes De Mallitas!". sopitas.com. Retrieved 26 January 2019.
- Bonanni, Mariangela. "Doritos 'Bold on Bold on Bold'". Vimeo. Retrieved 4 August 2014.
- Bonanni, Mariangela. "Nuevo Baileys Dulce de leche. No se lo digas a nadie". Vimeo. TV Commercials. Retrieved 16 December 2014.
- Bonanni, Mariangela. "Jose Cuervo Rolling Stones". matbisher.com. TV Commercials. Retrieved 14 September 2015.
- Bonanni, Mariangela. "Jose Cuervo Rolling Stones 'Flight 72'". Viemo. TV Commercials. Retrieved 14 September 2015.
- "Miss Táchira llega a su final". La Nación. Archived from the original on 19 August 2011. Retrieved 28 May 2009.