Maria Anna of Schwarzenberg
|Maria Anna of Schwarzenberg|
|Margravine consort of Baden-Baden|
|Born||25 December 1706|
|Died||12 January 1755(aged 48)|
|Noble family||House of Schwarzenberg (by birth)
House of Zähringen (by marriage)
|Spouse(s)||Louis George, Margrave of Baden-Baden|
Princess Elisabeth Augusta of Baden-Baden
Karl Ludwig Damian, Hereditary Prince of Baden-Baden
Georg Ludwig, Hereditary Prince of Baden-Baden
Princess Johanna of Baden-Baden
|Father||Adam Franz, Prince of Schwarzenberg|
|Mother||Eleonore von Schwarzenberg|
Princess Maria Anna von Schwarzenberg (25 December 1706 – 12 January 1755) was a Margravine consort of Baden-Baden and Princess of Schwarzenberg by birth. She was the daughter of Prince Adam Franz von Schwarzenberg and Princess Eleonore von Lobkowicz.
She married Louis George, Margrave of Baden-Baden on 18 March 1721. Her future mother-in-law travelled to Vienna in order to seek permission from Charles VI, Holy Roman Emperor. Permission was granted and she married on 8 April 1721 at the Český Krumlov Castle
- Princess Elisabeth Augusta of Baden-Baden (16 March 1726 – 7 January 1789); married on 2 February 1755 to Count Michael Wenzel of Althann, no issue.
- Karl Ludwig Damian, Hereditary Prince of Baden-Baden (25 August 1728 – 6 July 1734); died in infancy.
- Georg Ludwig, Hereditary Prince of Baden-Baden (11 August 1736 – 11 March 1737); died in infancy.
- Princess Johanna of Baden-Baden (28 April 1737 – 29 April 1737); died in infancy.
- van de Pas, Leo. "Ludwig Georg, Markgraf von Baden-Baden 1707-1761". Genealogics .org. Retrieved 2010-06-29.[permanent dead link]
Title last held bySibylle of Saxe-Lauenburg
|Margravine consort of Baden-Baden
18 March 1721 – 12 January 1755
Title next held byMaria Anna Josepha of Bavaria
|This article about a member of the German nobility is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|