Borges in 2018
|Known for||Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, 2013–17|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
In 2012, she signed with Supreme Agency. One month later, she debuted her first fashion week where she walked 17 runways. For her second season, she was a Givenchy exclusive. Borges has appeared in editorials for French, Italian, British, Spanish, German, and Portuguese Vogue, German and Australian Harper's Bazaar, Brazilian Marie Claire, French Numèro, V, W, i-D, and Interview.
She has walked the runways for Anna Sui, Badgley Mischka, Balmain, Banana Republic, Blumarine, Carolina Herrera, Costello Tagliapietra, Custo Barcelona, Daks, Diane von Fürstenberg, Dior, Dsquared2, Elie Saab, Emanuel Ungaro, Emporio Armani, Erdem, Ermanno Scervino, Gianfranco Ferre, Giorgio Armani, Givenchy, Jason Wu, Jean Paul Gaultier, Jeremy Scott, Jonathan Saunders, Kenzo, Loewe, Marc Jacobs, Marchesa, Margaret Howell, Matthew Williamson, Max Mara, Maxime Simoens, Missoni, Monique L'huillier, Moschino, Naeem Khan, Narciso Rodriguez, Oscar de la Renta, Philipp Plein, Posche Design, Ports 1961, Prabal Gurung, Ralph Lauren, Ralph Rucci, Salvatore Ferragamo, Temperley, Tom Ford, Trussardi, Versace, Victoria's Secret, Vionnet, Wes Gordon and Zac Posen, among others.
Borges has appeared in every Victoria's Secret Fashion Show since 2013.
- "Model to Watch: Maria Borges". elle.co.za. Elle. Retrieved 10 November 2014.
- Hilary Moss (21 August 2013). "Why Model Maria Borges Is Taking Her Career 'Step By Step'". fashionista.com. Retrieved 10 November 2014.
- "A manequim e modelo internacional angolana Maria Borges". www.perola-negra.com (in Portuguese). Retrieved 28 July 2017.
- "Haute Couture Fall/Winter 2017: Maria Borges's Beauty Secrets". www.fab-beauty.com. Retrieved 25 July 2017.
- Leah Chernikoff (1 July 2013). "Dior Finally Casts Black Models". fashionista.com. Retrieved 11 November 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Maria Borges.|