|Born||8 March 1986 (age 32)|
Maria Borodakova (born 8 March 1986) is a volleyball player from Russia, playing as a middle-blocker. She was a member of the Women's National Team that won the gold medal at the 2006 FIVB Women's World Championship and the 2010 FIVB Women's World Championship.
- 2011-12 CEV Champions League - Bronze medal, with Dinamo Kazan
- 2014 FIVB Club World Championship - Champion, with Dinamo Kazan
- "Maria Borodakova profile". Volleyball Magazine. Archived from the original on 28 September 2013. Retrieved 25 September 2013.
- CEV (2012-03-25). "Fenerbahce and a Korean star named Kim shine in Baku". Retrieved 2012-03-25.
- CEV (2012-03-25). "Dinamo KAZAN concludes first campaign with valuable bronze medal". Retrieved 2012-03-25.
- "Russia's Kazan capture Women's Club World championship in style". Zurich, Switzerland: FIVB. 2014-05-11. Retrieved 2014-05-11.
|This biographical article relating to volleyball in Russia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|