Maria Frances Parke
Jump to navigation Jump to search
In 1815 she married John Beardmore. She died in London in 1822.
Selected works include:
- A Divertimento and Military Rondo for the Piano
- Grand Sonata in F Major for Solo Piano
- Grand Sonata in E-flat Major for Solo Piano
- Grand Sonata in D Major for Solo Piano
- Baldwin, Olive; Wilson, Thelma (2001). "Maria Frances Parke". In Sadie, Stanley. New Grove Dictionary of Music and Musicians. 19. London: Macmillan. pp. 128–129. ISBN 0-333-60800-3.
- "EDITIONS: PIANO/PIANO FORTE". Archived from the original on 7 July 2011. Retrieved 27 November 2010.
- Baldwin, Olive; Wilson, Thelma (2004). "Park (née Reynolds), Maria Hester (1760–1813)". In Matthew, H.C.G.; Harrison, Brian. Oxford Dictionary of National Biography. 42. Oxford: Oxford University Press. pp. 636–637. ISBN 0-19-861392-X.
- Hayes, Deborah (June 1995). "Women Composers, The "Condensed" Version: A Review of The New Grove Dictionary of Women Composers". The IAWM Journal. Archived from the original on 2011-07-26.
|This article about a British composer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article on a British classical pianist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|