Maria Giuseppa Robucci
This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (March 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Maria Giuseppa Robucci was born in 1903 in Poggio Imperiale, province of Foggia, Apulia region, Italy. Her parents were Antonio and Maria Michela Robucci. On 3 December 1928, she married Nicola Nargiso. The couple had five children named Angelo, Concetta, Antonio, Giuseppe, and Filomena. Robucci became a widow in 1982, after the death of Nicola. In 2003, her 100th birthday was featured in a television show called ”La vita in diretta” for the channel Rai Uno. At the age of 100, she was still able to chop wood.
In 2014, Robucci broke her hip after a fall and underwent surgery. She credits her longevity to good diet, having faith in God, avoiding alcohol and having a positive mindset. On 6 July 2018, she became the oldest person in Italy upon the death of 116-year-old Giuseppina Projetto-Frau.
- POGGIO IMPERIALE: Compie 100 anni e il paese le fa la festa Capitanata, 19 March 2003
- Canta e passeggia in riva al mare. Nonna Peppa compie 111 anni Corriere Del Mezzogiorno, 21 March 2014
- Intervento "record" per femore rotto su anziana di 111 anni Ansa, 5 May 2014
- Corriere Corriere, 20 March 2015
- Maria Giuseppa Robucci compie 115 anni Noi Notizie, 20 March 2018
- È foggiana la nonna più anziana d'Europa: Maria Giuseppa ora punta alla vetta mondiale della longevità Foggia Today, 9 July 2018
- Un dono visibile per la nostra comunità per l’arrivo della super centenaria italiana di 115 anni La Gazzetta di San Severo, 24 October 2018
- "Gauld, David, (died 18 June 1936)", Who Was Who, Oxford University Press, 1 December 2007, doi:10.1093/ww/9780199540884.013.u209913
- "Addio nonna Peppa, storia e orgoglio della Capitanata: Devota di San Pio, "era dolce e amava cantare"". FoggiaToday (in Italian). Retrieved 28 July 2019.