Maria Rosaria Omaggio
|Maria Rosaria Omaggio|
11 January 1957 |
Maria Rosaria Omaggio (born 11 January 1957) is an Italian actress and writer.
Born in Rome, Maria Rosaria Omaggio debuted in 1973 in the Italian show Canzonissima. In 1976 she made her film debut with two "poliziotteschi" alongside Tomas Milian, Rome Armed to the Teeth and The Cop in Blue Jeans, and later starred in numerous films and TV series. She is also active on stage, and in 2011 celebrated her 25th year in theater with the recital Omaggio a voi. Her latest film is Walesa. Man of Hope (2013), directed by Andrzej Wajda, where she stars as Oriana Fallaci.
- Rome Armed to the Teeth (1976)
- The Cop in Blue Jeans (1976)
- La segretaria privata di mio padre (1976)
- La lozana andaluza (1976)
- La malavita attacca... la polizia risponde! (1977)
- El virgo de Visanteta (1979)
- Visanteta, estáte quieta (1979)
- Los locos vecinos del 2º (1980)
- Nightmare City (1980)
- Culo e camicia (1981)
- The Adventures of Hercules (1985)
- Rimini Rimini - Un anno dopo (1988)
- The Museum of Wonders (2010)
- Walesa. Man of Hope (2013)
- Simone Rossi (18 October 2008). "I 50 anni dello storico Canzonissima rivivono sul sito delle Teche Rai". Digital-Sat Magazine. Retrieved 14 February 2012.
- "Maria Rosaria Omaggio per le donne del teatro". La Repubblica. 10 March 2011.
- "Roma, serata speciale per l'Unicef". TGCOM. 2 March 2006. Retrieved 14 February 2012.
|This article about an Italian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|