||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (August 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Men's canoe sprint|
|2001 Poznań||K-4 500 m|
|2003 Gainesville||K-4 200 m|
|2003 Gainesville||K-4 500 m|
Marian Băban (born 8 January 1976 in Turnu Măgurele, Teleorman County) is a Romanian sprint canoer who competed in the early to mid-2000s. He won three silver medals at the ICF Canoe Sprint World Championships with one in the K-4 200 m (2003) and two in the K-4 500 m (2001, 2003).
European Championship medals
- Silver K4 500m 2006 Račice, Czech Republic 1:20.616
- Silver K4 1000m 2005 Poznan, Poland 2:51.015
- Bronze K4 500m 2005 Poznan, Poland 1:22.353
- Bronze K4 200m 2001 Milan, Italy 0:31.301
- ICF medalists for Olympic and World Championships – Part 1: flatwater (now sprint): 1936–2007 at WebCite (archived 2009-01-21). Additional archives: Wayback Machine (archived 2010-01-05).
- ICF medalists for Olympic and World Championships – Part 2: rest of flatwater (now sprint) and remaining canoeing disciplines: 1936–2007 at WebCite (archived 2009-11-09)
- Sports-reference.com profile
|This article about a Romanian canoeist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|