The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for academics. (November 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Marian Moszoro Մարիան Մոշորո (born September 14, 1974 in Rosario, Argentina) is a Polish economist. In 2005-2006 he was Undersecretary of State, Deputy Minister of Finance of Poland, the youngest ever in the history of the Ministry.
Marian Moszoro was born in Rosario, Argentina. He graduated from SGH – Warsaw School of Economics (PhD in Financial Economics, 2004) and the Haas School of Business, University of California, Berkeley (Post-doc, 2009-2011, under Nobel laureate economist Oliver E. Williamson). He held academic positions at the Haas School of Business, University of California, Berkeley, Harvard Law School, and Université Paris-Dauphine. Currently (2017), Dr. Moszoro is a professor at George Mason University’s Department of Economics and the Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science, and a faculty affiliate at Cornell University's Program in Infrastructure Policy. Dr. Moszoro served as consultant to the World Bank, UNIDO, and several companies.
Dr. Moszoro’s dissertation on Public-Private Partnerships was published as a monograph with two editions. He has authored several books, scientific articles, and case studies. His areas of research are: law & economics and positive political economy, corporate and project finance, and public-private partnerships.
He plays rugby.
- Diariusz Senatu RP nr 10, V kadencja
- "Former Visiting Scholars".
- "Chercheurs invités | Dauphine Recherches en Management (DRM)".
- Catalogues of the National Library
- Moszoro, Marian, Pablo Spiller, and Sebastian Stolorz. 2016. Rigidity of Public Contracts. Journal of Empirical Legal Studies 13(3):396–427. http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/jels.12119/full
- Moszoro, Marian, and Pablo Spiller. 2016. Coase and the Transaction Cost Approach to Regulation. In The Elgar Companion to Ronald H. Coase, edited by Claude Ménard and Elodie Bertrand. Edward Elgar Publisher: Cheltenham, UK. Chapter 19, pp. 262–275. https://dx.doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.2616404
- Moszoro, Marian. 2016. Coasean Quality of Regulated Goods. B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis and Policy 16(4). http://www.degruyter.com/view/j/bejeap.ahead-of-print/bejeap-2014-0019/bejeap-2014-0019.xml
- Bednarek, Ziemowit, and Marian Moszoro. 2014. The Arrow-Lind Theorem Revisited: Ownership Concentration and Valuation. Applied Economics [formerly known as Applied Financial Economics] 24(5):357–375. http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/09603107.2013.877569
- Moszoro, Marian. 2013. Overcoming Opportunism in Public-Private Project Finance. Journal of Applied Corporate Finance 25(1):89–96. http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1745-6622.2013.12010.x/abstract
- Moszoro, Marian. 2014. Efficient Public-Private Capital Structures. Annals of Public & Cooperative Economics 85(1):103–126. http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/apce.12028/abstract
- Makovšek, Dejan and Marian Moszoro. 2017. Risk Pricing Inefficiency in Public-Private Partnerships. Transport Reviews. https://dx.doi.org/10.1080/01441647.2017.1324925