She was born in São Paulo in 1980 in a family of musicians. Her father, Mário Manga, was a member of the group Premê, and her mother Bia Aydar, was the producer of several Brazilian artists, including Lulu Santos and Luiz Gonzaga. Mariana Aydar spent nine months in Paris in 2004, in order to study music, and met the Brazilian singer Seu Jorge there. She would later sing in the opening acts of Seu Jorge's tour in Europe, in 2015. She is married to multi-instrumentist band player Duani, who is also her producer.
- 2006 - Kavita 1
- 2009 - Peixes, Pássaros e Pessoa
- 2011 - Cavaleiro Selvagem Aqui Te Sigo
- 2015 - Pedaço Duma Asa
|2002||"Lá Vem a Menina" (feat. Carlos Careqa) 1||Ilha Rá-Tim-Bum: Soundtrack|
|2006||"Deixa o Verão"||Kavita 1|
|2007||"Zé do Caroço"|
- McGowan, Chris; Pessanha, Ricardo (2008-12-28). The Brazilian sound: samba, bossa nova, and the popular music of Brazil. Temple University Press. p. 111. ISBN 978-1-59213-928-6. Retrieved 5 April 2011.
- Thales, Guaracy. "Mariana Aydar: cantora". Veja São Paulo. Retrieved 29 May 2016.
- "Mariana Aydar: voz na estrada". O Globo. Grupo Globo. Retrieved 29 May 2016.