|Occupation||Life coach and author|
|Notable work||Live It, Love It, Earn It: A Woman's Guide to Financial Freedom|
Marianna Olszewski Rounick is an American financial author and life coach who writes as Marianna Olszewski.
Early life and education
Olszewski founded Madison Financial Management in Miami, which sourced investors for hedge funds. She is now a life coach and financial author. She is the author of Live It, Love It, Earn It: A Woman's Guide to Financial Freedom, which was described by Publishers Weekly as a "fluffy success GPS for women who want to take control of their finances". Booklist described the book as "Somewhat platitude-laden yet worthwhile reinforcement".
Panama Papers leak
In April 2016, the BBC, using documents leaked as part of the Panama Papers, detailed her use of the services of Panama-based law firm Mossack Fonseca to provide a false beneficial owner in order to repatriate to the United States money she had invested in a secret offshore company without her name being disclosed in the transaction.
- Live It, Love It, Earn It: A Woman's Guide to Financial Freedom. Portfolio Hardcover, 2009. ISBN 978-1591842552
- "Weddings : Marianna Olszewski, Christopher Rounick". The New York Times. Retrieved 2016-04-04.
- Bilton, Richard (2016-04-04). "Panama Papers: How a British man, 90, covered for a US millionaire". BBC News. Retrieved 2016-04-04.
- "Why Don't Women Create More Wealth?". Huffingtonpost.com. Retrieved 2016-04-04.
- Newman, Elizabeth (2010-03-10). "Author Marianna Olszewski: Women Aren't Waiting Around for Prince Charming | NBC 6 South Florida". Nbcmiami.com. Retrieved 2016-04-04.
- Marianna Olszewski. "Live It, Love It, Earn It: A Woman's Guide to Financial Freedom". Amazon.com. ISBN 9781591842552. Retrieved 2016-04-04.
- The Panama Papers: The Mysterious U.S. Connection. John Carney, The Wall Street Journal, 4 April 2016. Retrieved 7 April 2016.
- Methven, Charlie (2004-06-05). "Spy". Telegraph. Retrieved 2016-04-04.