This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Born||January 28, 1946|
Athens, Georgia, U.S.
(m. 1971; div. 1975)
(m. 1977; div. 1993)
Marianne Gordon is an American actress and ex-wife of Kenny Rogers. Gordon and Rogers had one son together, Christopher Cody Rogers (born 1982). Rogers and Gordon were married for more than 17 years and during this time she took his name and thus is known as Marianne Rogers. Gordon's first husband was Playboy producer Michael Trikilis.
Gordon's filmography includes supporting roles in How to Stuff a Wild Bikini (1965), Rosemary's Baby (1968), Little Darlings (1980), The Being (1983) and The Giant of Thunder Mountain (1991), among others. She was also a cast member of Hee Haw for many years.
- How to Stuff a Wild Bikini (1965) - Chickie
- The Legend of Blood Mountain (1965) - Girl drinking Pepsi at party
- The Oscar (1966) - Bikini Girl (uncredited)
- Thoroughly Modern Millie (1967) - Lovely Blonde Girl (uncredited)
- Three Guns for Texas (1968) - Lady with Packages (uncredited)
- Rosemary's Baby (1968) - Joan Jellico, Rosemary's Girl Friend
- The Love Machine (1971) - Model (uncredited)
- Little Darlings (1980) - Mrs. Whitney
- The Being (1983) - Laurie
- The Giant of Thunder Mountain (1991) - Alicia Wilson