|Born||July 23, 1946|
|Known for||Ex-wife of Kenny Rogers|
|Notable work||How to Stuff a Wild Bikini, Rosemary's Baby, Little Darlings|
This biographical article needs additional citations for verification, as it includes attribution to IMDb. (July 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Marianne Gordon is an American actress and ex-wife of Kenny Rogers. Gordon and Rogers had one son together, Christopher Cody Rogers (born 1982). Rogers and Gordon were married for more than 15 years and during this time she took his name and thus was known as Marianne Rogers. Gordon's first husband was Playboy producer Michael Trikilis. She has been married twice.
Gordon's filmography includes supporting roles in How to Stuff a Wild Bikini (1965), Rosemary's Baby (1968), Little Darlings (1980), The Being (1983) and The Giant of Thunder Mountain (1991), among others. She was also a cast member of Hee Haw for many years.
- How to Stuff a Wild Bikini (1965) - Chickie
- The Legend of Blood Mountain (1965) - Girl drinking Pepsi at party
- The Oscar (1966) - Bikini Girl (uncredited)
- Thoroughly Modern Millie (1967) - Lovely Blonde Girl (uncredited)
- Three Guns for Texas (1968) - Lady with Packages (uncredited)
- Rosemary's Baby (1968) - Joan Jellico, Rosemary's Girl Friend
- The Love Machine (1971) - Model (uncredited)
- Little Darlings (1980) - Mrs. Whitney
- The Being (1983) - Laurie
- The Giant of Thunder Mountain (1991) - Alicia Wilson