Maricris Yu Garcia (born September 26, 1987 in Caloocan City, Manila, Philippines), is a singer from the Philippines, best known for winning Pinoy Pop Superstar year three. She first auditioned in Pinoy Pop Superstar year one, but did not become a finalist. Two years later, she won with her rendition of Barry Manilow's "One Voice" at the Grand Finale held in Araneta Coliseum. She was the 3rd Pinoy Pop Superstar champion. Her voice is distinctly similar to the Divine Diva Zsazsa Padilla's voice, so she has been given the title of the "Divine Princess".
She is taking up BS Tourism to her school in La Consolacion College - CALOOCAN her province is in Sta. Maria, Bulacan.
- 3rd Pinoy Pop Superstar Grand Champion (June 2007)
- Best New Female Recording Artist in 1st PMPC Star Awards for Music (October 29, 2009)
- She is a GMA Network and GMA Records contract star.
- She sang Mahal Kita, one of Marimar's theme song.
- She sang the current station ID of Q-11, with Geoff Taylor.
- Her first music video was "Kahit Isang Saglit" in which Dennis Trillo appeared.
- Her song Mahal Kita was originally sung by the Pinoy Pop Superstar Year 2 Grand Champion Gerald Santos and revived by Maricris Garcia and became the themesong of loveteam of Marimar
- She is now part of a Trio group named "La Diva" wherein her co-singers were Aicelle Santos, Jonalyn Viray.
- The "La Diva" sang the Philippine National Anthem during the Pacquiao-Cotto fight last November 15, 2009