Marie-Louise Ekman in 2015.
|Born||Marie-Louise Ester Maude Fuchs|
5 November 1944
|Other names||Marie-Louise De Geer|
Marie Louise De Geer Bergenstråhle
|Occupation||Painter, film director|
|Spouse(s)||Carl Johan De Geer (m. 1966–1971)|
Johan Bergenstråhle (m. 1971–1980)
Gösta Ekman (m. 1989–2017)
Marie-Louise Ester Maude Ekman, née Fuchs, and known during her first marriage under the surname De Geer, and during and after her second as De Geer Bergenstråhle (born 5 November 1944) is a Swedish painter and film director. She is a professor of Art and former rector at the Royal University College of Fine Arts, Stockholm.
- 1976 - Hallo Baby
- 1977 - Mamma, pappa, barn
- 1979 - Barnförbjudet
- 1983 - Moderna människor
- 1985 - Stilleben
- 1990 - Den hemliga vännen
- 1991 - Duo Jag (TV-series)
- 1992 - Vennerman & Winge (TV-series)
- 1996 - Nu är pappa trött igen
- 2001 - Puder
- 2005 - Asta Nilssons sällskap
- "Marie-Louise De Geer Bergenstråhle". Swedish Film Institute. 16 March 2014.
- Peter Pyk, "Marie-Louise Ekman utsedd till ny teaterchef för Kungliga Dramatiska Teatern Archived 2009-03-12 at the Wayback Machine.", press release from the Royal Dramatic Theatre, 6 March 2008.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Marie-Louise Ekman.|
|This article about a Swedish artist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Swedish film director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|