Jump to navigation Jump to search
Marie-Pierre Vedrenne at the 2019 World Trade Organization Public Forum
|Member of the European Parliament|
|Assumed office |
2 July 2019
|Born||13 November 1982|
|Political party||Democratic Movement (France)|
European Democratic Party
|Alma mater||University of Rennes 1|
Marie-Pierre Vedrenne is a French lawyer and politician who was elected as a Member of the European Parliament in 2019. She has since been a vice-chair of the Committee on International Trade and a member of the Committee on Petitions.
- "Key dates ahead". European Parliament. 20 May 2017. Retrieved 28 May 2019.
- "Key dates ahead". BBC News. 22 May 2017. Retrieved 28 May 2019.
- CAZENAVE, Fabien (27 May 2019). "Parlement européen. Qui sont les 79 eurodéputés élus en France ?". Ouest-France.fr (in French). Retrieved 4 March 2020.
- Members 2019-2024 European Parliament Intergroup on Seas, Rivers, Islands and Coastal Areas.
- MAC MEPs in the 2019-24 legislature MEPs Against Cancer.
|This article about a Member of the European Parliament from France is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Democratic Movement (France) politicians is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|