Marie Askehave, (born 21 November 1973 in Nibe, Denmark), is a Danish actress and singer. She graduated from Statens Teaterskole in 2003, and since 8 July 2006 has been married to colleague David Owe. They have two daughters.
Askehave has had many roles in TV and film productions and is probably best known for her 2007 role as Rie Skovgaard, in The Killing.
In March 2007, she released her first music album with the title Detour.
Askehave is a member of Denmark's Socialist People's Party.
Askehave has had roles in the following productions.
- Dicte (2012)
- Borgen (2012)
- Den som dræber (2011)
- Store Drømme (2009)
- Den Blinde Maler (2008)
- Sønderborg revyen (2008)
- Mr. Poxycat og Co. (2007)
- Forbrydelsen (2007)
- Hjemve (2007)
- Rene Hjerter (2006)
- Cirkusrevyen (2005)
- Et Juleeventyr (2005)
- En Skærsommernats Drøm (2004/2005)
- Historier om Pandabjørne fortalt af en Saxofonist med en Veninde i Frankfurt (2004)
- Tak, så er det nok for i aften (2003/2004)
- Commedia dell'arte (2002/2003)
- Peer Gynt (2001)
- Official website
- Marie Askehave at the Internet Movie Database
- Marie Askehave discography, forum, and marketplace at Discogs