The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (March 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Marie Chapian is an American writer, lecturer, speaker, radio ministry host, Christian counselor,[dead link] and psychotherapist based in California. She was the author of more than 25 books, including those related to health and fitness. Chapian was nominated for the Ten Outstanding Women of America Award. Her books were translated into more than 24 languages, including Arabic and Chinese.[dead link]
Chapian was a recipient of the Evangelical Christian Publishers Association's Platinum Book Award for her book, Free to Be Thin. Her other recognitions include two Cornerstone Book of the Year Awards, the Gold Medallion Book Award and the Silver Angel Awards
- Mustard Seed Library (1974)
- The Holy Spirit and Me
- I Learn About the Fruit of the Holy Spirit
- I Learn About the Gifts of the Holy Spirit
- To My Friend Books, a series of 12 giftbooks (1974)
- Free to Be Thin (with Neva Coyle)
- The All New Free to Be Thin (with Neva Coyle)
- Telling Yourself the Truth: Find Your Way Out of Depression, Anxiety, Fear, Anger, and Other Common Problems by Applying the Principles of Misbelief Therapy (with Dr. William Backus)
- Mothers and Daughters, guidebook for female teenagers and their mothers.
- Am I the Only One With Faded Genes?
- A Heart for God, a series of five devotional books.
- His Thoughts Toward Me (Heart For God Series) (Septembre 1987)
- Angels in Our Lives (August 2006)
- In the Morning of My Life (with Tom Netherton) (February 1981)
- Gods Heart for You, Daily Promises of God's Faithfulness In His Own Words (October 2005)
- Back on Course (with Gavin MacLeod and Patti MacLeod) (April 1987)
- Staying Happy in an Unhappy World (June 1989)
- Marie Chapian, thomasnelson.com
- About Marie Chapian, crosslifebooks.com Archived June 12, 2008, at the Wayback Machine.
- Marie Chapian, About the Author, amazon.com
- Books by Marie Chapian, from a page in the book Of Whom the World Was Not Worthy, Bethany Fellowship Inc., Minneapolis, Minnesota, 1978, ISBN 0-87123-250-2.
- Books › "Marie Chapian", amazon.com
- Official website, mariechapian.com