From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mariel may refer to:
- Mariel (given name), given name
- Mariel, Cuba, a municipality and city in Cuba
- The Mariel boatlift, a 1980 exodus of Cubans to the United States
- Mariel Hemingway, actress and granddaughter of Ernest Hemingway
- Mariel Pamintuan, a Filipino child actress
- Mariel Rodriguez, a Filipino host and an actress
- Mari-El, an autonomous republic of Russia
- Mariel of Redwall, a book in the Redwall series by Brian Jacques
- El Mariel, second studio album by Cuban-American rapper Pitbull
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mariel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.