Jump to navigation Jump to search
Mariel may refer to:
- Mariel (given name), given name
- Mariel, Cuba, a municipality and city in Cuba
- The Mariel boatlift, a 1980 exodus of Cubans to the United States
- Mariel Hemingway, actress and granddaughter of Ernest Hemingway
- Mariel Pamintuan, a Filipino child actress
- Mariel Rodriguez, a Filipino host and an actress
- Mari-El, an autonomous republic of Russia
- Mariel of Redwall, a book in the Redwall series by Brian Jacques
- El Mariel, second studio album by Cuban-American rapper Pitbull
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mariel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.