From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Marienberg in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Marienberg is a town in Saxony, Germany.
Marienberg ("Mary's mountain" in German) may also refer to:
- Bad Marienberg, a town in the Westerwaldkreis of Rhineland-Palatinate
- Marienberg Fortress, Würzburg, Bavaria, Germany
- Marienberg Abbey, a former Benedictine abbey near the village of Burgeis, South Tyrol, Italy
- Mariënberg, a small village in the municipality of Hardenberg in the Netherlands
- Baltic German name for Maarjamäe, Tallinn, Estonia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Marienberg.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.