Jump to navigation Jump to search
The French name Marigot is given to several places in the Caribbean:
- Marigot, Dominica, a village in Dominica
- Marigot, Saint Martin, the largest settlement on the French side of Saint Martin (Saint-Martin)
- Marigot, Saint Barthélemy, a village in Saint Barthélemy
- Marigot Bay, Saint Lucia
- Le Marigot, a canton in Martinique's La Trinité arrondissement
- Marigot, Sud-Est, a beach commune east of Jacmel, Haiti
| disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.