From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mariinsky (masculine), Mariinskaya (feminine), or Mariinskoye (neuter) may refer to:
- Mariinsky Theatre in St. Petersburg, Russia, and the ensembles headquartered there:
- Mariinsky Palace, Neoclassical imperial palace in St. Petersburg, Russia
- Mariinsky Hospital, a hospital in St. Petersburg, Russia; birthplace of Fyodor Dostoyevsky
- Mariinsky District, a district of Kemerovo Oblast, Russia
- Mariinskoye Urban Settlement, a municipal formation within Mariinsky Municipal District which Mariinsk Town Under Oblast Jurisdiction in Kemerovo Oblast, Russia is incorporated as
- Mariinsky (rural locality) (Mariinskaya, Mariinskoye), several rural localities in Russia
- Mariinsko-Posadsky (disambiguation)
- Mariinsky Posad, a town in the Chuvash Republic, Russia
- Marfo-Mariinsky Convent
- Mariyinsky Palace
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mariinsky.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.